Coffee Basics: Get Hands On Chatt
October 20 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm$35.00
In this 3 hour class, you will brew up more than just a cup of coffee. You will dive hands on into the world of specialty coffee. In this fun-filled three-hour workshop:
- Kick things off with an overview of specialty coffee and it’s history
- Learn the difference between maragogype, peaberry, robusta, and arabica coffee beans
- Get an insight into the different stages of the coffee roasting process
- Then get an in-depth hands-on experience with several different brew methods like the Hario V60, Chemex, French Press and others and learn how and why they are different from one another
- And, as an extra bonus, enhance your coffee tasting experience with a coffee pairing. Desserts provided by us.
- Purchase two tickets and save $10 with coupon code ‘DOS’
- Save $5 on one ticket. All you got to do is head on over to your favorite coffee shop in downtown Chattanooga and give a shout out to us, @coffeewithkinser, and the shop on Instagram or Facebook. I will then send you $5 coupon code.
The workshop takes place at Plus Coffee. Plenty of parking. This is a private event. There will be water and snacks for everyone as well.